Information we collect from you may include:
- Your email and password which you provide when registering for an account
- Any information you provide when completing a form on our website, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment details and telephone number
- Details of any transactions made by you through our website and of the fulfillment of your orders
- Communications you send to us, for example to report a problem or to submit queries, concerns or comments regarding our websites or their content
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise, and the resources that you access
We use the information we collect about you for the following purposes:
- To identify you when you make contact with us
- To fulfill your orders, answer any queries or requests you may have, and carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- To prevent and detect fraud. We may check your details with fraud prevention agencies. If you provide false or inaccurate information that makes us suspect fraud, we will record this
- For statistical or survey purposes and market analysis to improve our services
- To ensure that content from our services is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device
- To send you marketing that may be of interest to you. You can unsubscribe from these communications at any time.
Disclosure of your data
We do not share your information with third parties unless required to do so by law. Your information will only be used in accordance to the Data Protection Act 1998.
On most browsers you can refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies or by clearing your cookies. The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to disable cookies altogether, prevent the addition of new cookies or have a notification sent to you when you receive a new cookie. However, if you disable your cookies, your use of our website or services may be adversely affected.
Your payments and card details
Payments are managed using Sage Pay and PayPal and we have no access to this information.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
The Data Protection Act gives you the right of access to information held about you. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. You also have the right to correct any errors in this information.
Questions and contact information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact us at Magnolia Tree Crafts, 49 Park Lane, Poynton, Cheshire SK12 1RD.